OPENBOX How to Upgrade TP/Channel List via Network
Learn How to Upgrade OPENBOX Firmware and Channel List via Network. OPENBOX has released a new firmware which let you upgrade via network for free and now you don’t have to go through a long and risky procedure of upgrading your box via USB and paying for channel lists. If you already have upgraded your box to latest firmware then there is no need to use USB Drive any more to get latest updates at no extra cost and avoid getting your box bricked or stuck on LOAD. If you have not upgraded your box to latest your firmware please visit firmware download section to get latest firmware or click here
- You can upgrade following models via upgrade, upgrade to new firmware or upgrade to new TP list, models including:
OPENBOX V8S/ OPENBOX V8SE/ OPENBOX V6S/ OPENBOX V5S; S-V6/ S-V7/ S-V8.
- Please don’t power off during upgrading! When power off, box will lost data and will be bricked (re-flashing will be required to put it back on).
- Upgrade Box with the software which support Upgrade by Network
Click on the Model listed to download the firmware
To learn how to upgrade the firmware first please follow this link below:
(please don't download anything from this page as it contains different firmware only follow the step by step picture guidance)
- After Upgraded, go to “Network Local Setting” Menu, can find “Upgrade By Network” Menu, Click “Upgrade By Network”, then will enter menu: (see picture):
3. Click “Connect” , then box will connect to Server , upgrade ready;
- You can choose upgrade “ Firmware” or “ TP PROG”, then go to right menu, press OK on remote controller, box will upgrade automatically;
- After upgraded successfully, box will restart automatically.