OPENBOX How to Upgrade TP/Channel List via Network
- You can upgrade following models via upgrade, upgrade to new firmware or upgrade to new TP list, models including:
OPENBOX V8S/ OPENBOX V8SE/ OPENBOX V6S/ OPENBOX V5S; S-V6/ S-V7/ S-V8.
- Please don’t power off during upgrading! When power off, box will lost data and will be bricked (re-flashing will be required to put it back on).
- Upgrade Box with the software which support Upgrade by Network
Click on the Model listed to download the firmware
To learn how to upgrade the firmware first please follow this link below:
(please don't download anything from this page as it contains different firmware only follow the step by step picture guidance)
- After Upgraded, go to “Network Local Setting” Menu, can find “Upgrade By Network” Menu, Click “Upgrade By Network”, then will enter menu: (see picture):
3. Click “Connect” , then box will connect to Server , upgrade ready;
- You can choose upgrade “ Firmware” or “ TP PROG”, then go to right menu, press OK on remote controller, box will upgrade automatically;
- After upgraded successfully, box will restart.